AA Campsite of the year 2016. There’s no denying it — we’re delighted! South Lytchett Manor is officially the best campsite in the country for 2016 as chosen by the AA — and our excitement is visible not only in our big grins ツ but also in our appreciation that the work, time and money put into the site over the last few years has been recognised for what it is; an investment in trying to make our guests’ camping and caravanning holidays the best that they can possibly be.
The AA particularly singled out our:
• Additional fully serviced pitches in Randall’s making 85 fully serviced pitches in total.
• New bike hire facility with new top quality bikes for all ages.
• Wi-Fi around the whole site.
• New web site with a site video.
• Fresh air units added in the top block in both gents and ladies
• New Romany Caravan ‘Anastasia’ with more to follow.
• Spotlessly clean and well appointed facilities.
• Handy bus stop by main gates.
• Excellent customer care
So many thanks to the AA for making us the AA Campsite of the year 2016, and as always, heartfelt thanks to our guests, who have supported us through the last few years and helped us turn South Lytchett Manor into such a success. We hope you all continue to enjoy it for many years to come.