Best Site For Camping 2017
Best Site For Caravans 2017
Best Site For Motorhomes 2017
It’s a hat trick for South Lytchett Manor – Britain’s best site in all three categories of camping, caravanning and motorhomes!
This fantastic accolade is thanks to readers of Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome who have placed South Lytchett Manor at the top of the best 100 British sites in all respects.
Site owners Dave, Jo and Matt Bridgen have received a high flow of awards for their family friendly site since taking it on 10 years ago, but they aren’t about to rest on their laurels. Jo said, “It’s a great start to the season here in beautiful Dorset and it’s another feather in our cap, following on from the AA’s decision to name us Campsite of the Year in 2016. We are naturally thrilled to receive these latest awards and we thank everyone who voted for us. It’s really lovely to hear that people are pleased with the site but it doesn’t mean that we will be sitting back – quite the opposite! Our plan is to keep improving the site in every way we can so that each and every one of our guests can make the most of our great facilities and lovely setting.”
Here are just some of the attractions that guests to the park can enjoy for 2017:
* Additional fully serviced pitches.
* Bicycle hire facility with new top quality bikes for all ages.
* Wi-Fi around the whole site.
* Quality website with site video.
* Fresh air units added in the top block in both gents and ladies.
* Hand built Romany Caravans: Anastasia, Esmerelda, Maggie and Matilda available to hire.
* Spotlessly clean and well appointed facilities.
* Handy bus stop by main gates.
* Excellent customer care.
* Brand new children’s adventure playground.