South Lytchett Manor is set in acres of green parkland with top quality facilities and friendly staff, and whenever you’re ready for a trip to the seaside, brilliant Bournemouth is waiting just down the road! Packed with shops, restaurants and all kinds of activities, it’s a great place to take the kids, enjoy a night out or simply go walking along its golden beaches. There’s so much to see and do:
Bournemouth attractions including:
• Bournemouth Pier• The Oceanarium
• Seven miles of award winning beaches
• Great entertainment at the Bournemouth Pavilion
• Large selection of watersports including windsurfing and kite-surfing
• Parks and gardens
• Heritage and history including the Russell-Cotes Museum
• What’s on in Bournemouth
Images kindly supplied by Bournemouth Tourism
Call off the search for a Bournemouth campsite – check availability and book online.
A day out here doesn’t have to cost a fortune; check out some of the free things to do in Bournemouth.