While we don’t yet have pricing for 2025, that doesn’t mean you can’t book! We tend to set our prices for the following year in Autumn, to make sure our pricing is accurate and is the best deal for you, our guests. With the current energy crisis and cost of living increase, we are awaiting a sensible time to forecast prices so that they are as accurate as possible.
However, you can book over the phone or by using the book now button above for any date in the future, and secure your booking with just a £50 deposit. Your booking is then confirmed once the £50 deposit is received and held until the prices are set and you receive a new confirmation. If you are unhappy with the set prices, you have 2 weeks to cancel and receive your full deposit back from when you receive this priced confirmation.
Hopefully this gives you the confidence to lock in your bookings early to avoid disappointment! Take a look at our terms and conditions prior to booking.
Just call 01202 622577 between 9-5pm or click the book now button above and one of our lovely staff will be able to assist you in making your booking.
1. Book early to avoid disappointment! A large majority of our pitches are booked up to a year in advance, so lock in your stay as soon as you have dates so that you don’t miss out.
2. Double check you are booking the right pitch for you… want fully serviced? It is the deluxe pitch option. Just Electric? A Superior pitch is for you. The pitch details are outlined for you carefully in the description.
3. Is no option coming up for your dates? Only our available pitches will be listed, so if nothing comes up we will be full. Flexibility on arrival and departure dates may bring up an option though!
4. Having trouble with online booking? Give our friendly reception a call between 9-5pm on 01202 622577.
5. Arriving off the late ferry? No problem! We can take late arrivals onto just our hardstanding pitches, so please let us know in the booking notes you will be late and we will arrange a late arrival for you.
6. For high season we do have minimum nights on the park which may be the reason no options are coming up for you on the booking system. Please do always give us a call so we can double check, as occasionally there is a gap we can fill.
7. Two timings to note while booking – arrivals are after 12pm (2pm for Glamping) and departures are 11am.
8. All bookings require a £50 deposit, with full payment due 28 days before arrival. If you are booking within the 28 days, full payment is due on booking.
9. Use the “booking note” section when booking online to let us know of any requirements or requests and we will do our best to fulfil them.
10. Finally…. fire safety is a very important issue, and for this reason you can only have one sleeping unit per pitch. Please book a separate pitch for each motorhome/ caravan/ tent, no matter how small! We will not be able to have two on one pitch no matter the reason and will stop this from happening.
What a fabulous place! Our first outing in our new campervan to try it out, the campsite and facilities are... thewardrobem, Nov 2023
The best campsite I've ever stayed at, usually large complexes lose a bit of what camping is about, but not... Colin, May 2023
Great stay, very clean excellent facilities. Bus into Poole 15 mins nice shops and great walk by the Quay. Definitely... Janet, Nov 2023
We've scored Gold in the DMB Tourism Awards!READ MORE >
Spend a magical day at one of Dorset's magical Christmas markets during your holidayREAD MORE >